Bald is not always the most beautiful and so it gives rise to the necessity of reinstating hair. Various methods of grafting or implanting hair are available today; however, follicular unit extraction method is becoming popular among all. It is a method of re-implanting hair from the donor to the recipient area of the skin. The process is intricate and in fact, it requires attention to numerous details in addition to the cost involved.
The Insider’s Secrets You Must Know Before A Graft
Hair restoration therapy is a comprehensive process and certainly, the course of treatment invariably changes with each person. However, there are certain common points that need due consideration.
• Minimum Invasion – Any surgical treatment involving invasion requires time to heal. Therefore, it is very necessary to find the right method like FTU for hair restoration. In addition, typically FTU is an outpatient procedure and does not require long stays in a hospital.
• Expertise – A qualified and expert doctor can justify hair restoration in a better manner. Therefore, it is necessary to verify the qualifications, expertise, and reputation of the doctor prior to heading for a graft.
• Cost – Follicular Unit Extraction Cost definitely is a decisive factor. However, it is very necessary to avoid discounts and too good to be true offers as typically, essentials are compromised while offering discounts and temptations.
• Safety Provisions – Hair restoration is a rather complex procedure. Therefore, taking adequate precautions to verify safety provisions, adequacy of equipment and personal attention is essential. Reading reviews is one common source for verifying these factors.
Influential Factors – Are They All About Money Only?
Tempting offers often make you overlook important considerations. For an example, FTU on the head is comparatively cheaper than FTU on eyebrows or beard. However, certain hair restoration treatments require medical management, vitamin supplements, periodic visits to the clinic for hair growth analysis, and intense light therapy for long duration. The costs involved in fulfilling these requirements are also a part of total Follicular Unit Extraction Cost you pay out of the pocket. Therefore, consideration of all influential factors governing the cost is crucial.
Cosmetic procedures are more demanding and therefore understanding the nature of operations is essential to get the best from the money spent. Typically, FTU has following procedural steps
• Preparation of the donor area
• Removal and preparation of hair follicle
• Placement of the follicular units
• Healing and the growth of hair
Therefore, consideration of the costs involved during and post FTU is necessary for the global picture.
Follicular unit extraction is gaining popularity over to follicular unit transplantation due to the results it delivers. Results of such cosmetic treatments depend on variables like skill, experience, and training of the surgeon along with quality, talent, and experience of a technician that will work on the hair follicles. Similarly, results are permanent and truly offer a personality boost by adding the missing elements. Therefore, think rationally and consider all decisive factors in addition to the costs involved in making you look young and gorgeous before falling prey to booby traps.